Wednesday 18 November 2020

THE BEST HOLIDAYS OF MY LIFE

Everything begins in August of 2019, when my family and I had holidays. We decided to go to Comarruga, in a hotel which accept pets. During the holidays we go my parents, my dog Tobby and me. 

We stayed in the hotel seven amazing days. During these days we went to the beach, we danced and laughed a lot with the entertainer, we went to the swimming pool with some friends what I made, we visited the town, etc. The food was very good, there was very healthy and varied, and the music was actually and with a lot of rhythm. In the hotel we coexist with people of other countries. These holidays were the best of my life, because I felt very happy, energetic and with a very good company.

Always, I will remember these holidays because there was so amazing. We returned to Balaguer seven days after, and we were so sad. My family and I enjoyed lot because we love the beach.

No comments: