Sunday 24 January 2021

WRITING UNIT 2

Hi Leah! How are you? I arrived for the trip last Saturday exhausted but, so happy. I want to thank you for your hospitality when I went to London. I really enjoyed a lot of the stayed. I felt like doing something to go to London, it was my dream since I was a child.

When we went to the Big Ben, it was amazing! It's impressive to stay down, it's too big. The Buckingham Palace it was so beautiful. It's one of the most amazing monuments for me. But, the most awesome that we saw was the London Eye. It has wonderful views, when you are at the top, you can see a big part of the city. I enjoyed a lot with this trip, and I learned a lot of the history of London.

I lived a lot of good moments with you last week. I will remember of one of the best experience of my life. If you want, you can come to Catalonia and visit my family and I, but the prettiest monuments of Barcelona, too. Thanks for all, seriously. Please write me, I miss you a lot already.

Bye! 


Number of words: 193

No comments: